Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm New

4 posters

Go down

Hi I'm New Empty Hi I'm New

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:01 pm

お元気ですか? Hello I'm new. Some of you may know me, Matareno knows me. My name's Alex, I'm 19 years old, I live in Wheat Ridge, I like European and East Asian cultures, I'm a fan of anime and video games, and I'm a martial artist. My name Exodia comes from a set of 5 cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! that automatically wins a game if all five pieces are in a player's hand. I like shonen and mecha anime/manga but I can watch any genre. I haven't done any real cosplaying but I'd like to some day. Anyway I'll be staying in Matareno's room and I look forward to seeing everybody at NDK. さようなら。

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm New Empty Re: Hi I'm New

Post by Matareno Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Exodia wrote:お元気ですか? Hello I'm new. Some of you may know me, Matareno knows me. My name's Alex, I'm 19 years old, I live in Wheat Ridge, I like European and East Asian cultures, I'm a fan of anime and video games, and I'm a martial artist. My name Exodia comes from a set of 5 cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! that automatically wins a game if all five pieces are in a player's hand. I like shonen and mecha anime/manga but I can watch any genre. I haven't done any real cosplaying but I'd like to some day. Anyway I'll be staying in Matareno's room and I look forward to seeing everybody at NDK. さようなら。

Thanks for joining.
Matareno
Matareno
Sword Swallower

Back to top Go down

Post by Rip van Winkle Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:09 am

Welcome, I'm pleased you could join. And i can't wait to see you at NDK
Rip van Winkle
Rip van Winkle
Admin

https://freecosplayersrocky.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosplayer X Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Exodia wrote:お元気ですか? Hello I'm new. Some of you may know me, Matareno knows me. My name's Alex, I'm 19 years old, I live in Wheat Ridge, I like European and East Asian cultures, I'm a fan of anime and video games, and I'm a martial artist. My name Exodia comes from a set of 5 cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! that automatically wins a game if all five pieces are in a player's hand. I like shonen and mecha anime/manga but I can watch any genre. I haven't done any real cosplaying but I'd like to some day. Anyway I'll be staying in Matareno's room and I look forward to seeing everybody at NDK. さようなら。

Hey thanks for joining.
Cosplayer X
Cosplayer X
pocky user

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt. Bob Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:13 am

This is for you new people, I only have one rule: Everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. DO YOU GET ME?

Welcome to The Roughnecks!
Capt. Bob
Capt. Bob
pocky user

http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:02 am

I expect the best and I give the best. Here's the beer. Here's the entertainment. Now have fun. That's an order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum