Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friend made it big in a magazine

3 posters

Go down

A friend made it big in a magazine Empty A friend made it big in a magazine

Post by Rip van Winkle Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:43 am

I am friends with a really good cosplayer in Belgium named Ripje van Winkle, if any of you got a hold of Ani-Coz magazine for May 08, she's in the back. I am very proud of her, she really did a great job, plus she did my favorite character, Rip van Winkle from Hellsing.

I greatly admire her, she's a great cosplayer and I can't wait to see her Queen Eister cosplay for FACTS this year. Smile

Please check her out on youtube.com and also on deviantart too.
Rip van Winkle
Rip van Winkle
Admin

https://freecosplayersrocky.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A friend made it big in a magazine Empty Re: A friend made it big in a magazine

Post by Matareno Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Rip van Winkle wrote:I am friends with a really good cosplayer in Belgium named Ripje van Winkle, if any of you got a hold of Ani-Coz magazine for May 08, she's in the back. I am very proud of her, she really did a great job, plus she did my favorite character, Rip van Winkle from Hellsing.

I greatly admire her, she's a great cosplayer and I can't wait to see her Queen Eister cosplay for FACTS this year. Smile

Ripje is awsome and hot. hehe. too bad she didn't make the cover. But atleast we can use the cover for target practice.
Matareno
Matareno
Sword Swallower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosplayer X Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Matareno wrote:
Rip van Winkle wrote:I am friends with a really good cosplayer in Belgium named Ripje van Winkle, if any of you got a hold of Ani-Coz magazine for May 08, she's in the back. I am very proud of her, she really did a great job, plus she did my favorite character, Rip van Winkle from Hellsing.

Ripje is awsome and hot. hehe. too bad she didn't make the cover. But atleast we can use the cover for target practice.

Yah, I saw that. You can use my .45 sidearm if you like?
Cosplayer X
Cosplayer X
pocky user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum