Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balsa-Foam

2 posters

Go down

Balsa-Foam Empty Balsa-Foam

Post by Dodrio Thu May 08, 2008 5:50 am

Balsa-Foam

So I found out about this stuff awhile ago. It looks pretty reliable. I was planning to purchase some awhile back to construct a pair of wings for my Chise costume. The people unfortunately never replied to any of my emails.

So has anyone had any experience with this stuff? Or just looking at the page, what're your thoughts?
Dodrio
Dodrio
pocky user

Back to top Go down

Balsa-Foam Empty Re: Balsa-Foam

Post by Matareno Thu May 08, 2008 8:48 am

Dodrio wrote:Balsa-Foam

So I found out about this stuff awhile ago. It looks pretty reliable. I was planning to purchase some awhile back to construct a pair of wings for my Chise costume. The people unfortunately never replied to any of my emails.

So has anyone had any experience with this stuff? Or just looking at the page, what're your thoughts?

I think I've seen this stuff used to make Star Wars and Startrek props, though I've never used it myself it dosen't look too hard to use. I may take a crack at it, for one of my costumes. Thanks for the link.
Matareno
Matareno
Sword Swallower

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodrio Thu May 08, 2008 10:30 am

Tell me if it works out well or if you're able to get in contact with them. I was kind of ticked off when I never got any replies.
Dodrio
Dodrio
pocky user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum