Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from two.

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from two. Empty Greetings from two.

Post by Rabbit Sat May 03, 2008 10:50 pm

Although this account is for one person, there's probably times where I'm going to say "us, we, our." I'm not a person with dual personalities. Whenever I say that, I'm talking about my cosplaying partner, Clantz, and I. I tend to get online more than he does since he's busy with school at this time.
So, let's see, what to say about me. I've been cosplaying for years, but only recently got good enough to really step out. Clantz has been the same way. What strength one of us has, is the other's weakness so we blend well.
I'm a crafter. Easiest way to say it. I do Stained Glass, wood burning, sewing, painting, air brushing, knitting, photography, soap making, mold casting, going to be going into resin casting soon, bead work, wood carving... the list goes on for a while. I'm more than happy to offer tips and ideas as much as I can and I love helping folks as much as I can. Clantz is a Culinary student at the AI in Denver and enjoys cooking for folks in general. He does wood carving, painting, basic sewing, and has an eye for what I can't see.
He and I have been cosplaying partners for two years now and have plans for some pretty intricate costumes coming up. We're both ready for those and very much excited for the ideas.
I should warn that I do tend to sound a bit... overly defensive when I post things, so please don't think that. I normally write very calm and try to show that in what I'm posting. If it comes off rude, please let me know so I can fix a few things so it doesn't.
I hope this is an active place with people willing to learn, teach, and meet up often to talk about Cosplays, not just hang out and ramble.
Cosplay Account
DeviantArt Account

Rabbit
pocky user

Back to top Go down

Greetings from two. Empty Re: Greetings from two.

Post by Matareno Sun May 04, 2008 8:34 am

Rabbit wrote:Although this account is for one person, there's probably times where I'm going to say "us, we, our." I'm not a person with dual personalities. Whenever I say that, I'm talking about my cosplaying partner, Clantz, and I. I tend to get online more than he does since he's busy with school at this time.
So, let's see, what to say about me. I've been cosplaying for years, but only recently got good enough to really step out. Clantz has been the same way. What strength one of us has, is the other's weakness so we blend well.
I'm a crafter. Easiest way to say it. I do Stained Glass, wood burning, sewing, painting, air brushing, knitting, photography, soap making, mold casting, going to be going into resin casting soon, bead work, wood carving... the list goes on for a while. I'm more than happy to offer tips and ideas as much as I can and I love helping folks as much as I can. Clantz is a Culinary student at the AI in Denver and enjoys cooking for folks in general. He does wood carving, painting, basic sewing, and has an eye for what I can't see.
He and I have been cosplaying partners for two years now and have plans for some pretty intricate costumes coming up. We're both ready for those and very much excited for the ideas.
I should warn that I do tend to sound a bit... overly defensive when I post things, so please don't think that. I normally write very calm and try to show that in what I'm posting. If it comes off rude, please let me know so I can fix a few things so it doesn't.
I hope this is an active place with people willing to learn, teach, and meet up often to talk about Cosplays, not just hang out and ramble.
Cosplay Account
DeviantArt Account

Glad to have ya-all abroad
Matareno
Matareno
Sword Swallower

Back to top Go down

Post by Rip van Winkle Mon May 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Matareno wrote:
Rabbit wrote:Although this account is for one person, there's probably times where I'm going to say "us, we, our." I'm not a person with dual personalities. Whenever I say that, I'm talking about my cosplaying partner, Clantz, and I. I tend to get online more than he does since he's busy with school at this time.
Cosplay Account
DeviantArt Account

Glad to have ya-all abroad

Nice to have you come to join us. I would love to see you more.
Rip van Winkle
Rip van Winkle
Admin

https://freecosplayersrocky.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Mon May 05, 2008 9:55 pm

I'll probably be a bit of a floater on the forums, but I'll do what I can to help out here.

Rabbit
pocky user

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum