Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haldo to all y'all

3 posters

Go down

Haldo to all y'all Empty Haldo to all y'all

Post by Squall Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey guys. I'm Squall, a Nebraskan who moved from Missouri, and who is about to move to Texas this fall. Not sure if that makes me a "Rocky Mountain" cosplayer, but what the hell, right? Worst you can do is "We don't like your kind" and ban me. Smile

Anyway, as I said, I am a Nebraskan, and my home con is Anime NebrasKon. I carry around a tuba because it gives me +4 to my back armour stat, and it also plays music too! Anyway, I've been cosplaying a while, doing both my own skits and my own costumes, but I am always willing to learn more or impart what knowledge I have to others.

See ya later!
~Tuba Squall

PS: I came to college with a makeshift squall outfit and a pretty good hand at piano. How saddened I was to find that my shtick was already taken.

Squall
Peon

Back to top Go down

Haldo to all y'all Empty Welcome abord

Post by Matareno Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:18 am

Thanks for joining! And Yes Texas is part of the rocks, well the part near El Paso.
I may be going to Nebraskon this year not sure yet. I was at Naka-Kon in Kansas City, MO. You been there?
Matareno
Matareno
Sword Swallower

Back to top Go down

Haldo to all y'all Empty Re: Haldo to all y'all

Post by Squall Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:55 pm

Yes I was; I was the guy playing the Tuba. Smile I was also the Prince of Persia in the first cosplay skit.

Squall
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_Sephy Fri May 09, 2008 4:10 pm

I knew I saw you in February! I remember you singing "Still Alive" backstage at the cosplay contest then. If you didn't know it, I was the Sephy with the box a few rows behind you. The same Sephy that "talked to Rufus" about a new music CD, later stabbed Hinata, "died" on stage, and then suffered a real injury getting off stage.

Too bad I missed your tuba playing there, but I did see a pic of it later.
Happy_Sephy
Happy_Sephy

http://www.myspace.com/scyphaprime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum