Free Cosplayers of the Rocky Mountains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yhelothar~

3 posters

Go down

Yhelothar~ Empty Yhelothar~

Post by Dodrio Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:53 am

Well, let's see, my username is Dodrio obviously, and I'm around on a couple different other forums as either that or as Dodrio Girl, so you might have heard of me. I've been into anime since I was like, 4ish. I'm still a little kid though, just turned 14, haha. But I've been making costumes for awhile. Like, since I was 8ish with my Halloween costumes. I didn't get into actual cosplaying until 2006ish, though, and didn't start going to conventions until NDK 2007, actually.
I really enjoy making costumes and such, even if I do have trouble with the sewing machine. xD I'm better at modifying clothes from GoodWill rather than making them from scratch, haha. But I do enjoy cosplaying and I hope to learn a lot more about it~
Nice to meet you all. ^^
Dodrio
Dodrio
pocky user

Back to top Go down

Yhelothar~ Empty Re: Yhelothar~

Post by Rip van Winkle Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:13 am

Welcome, I'm happy to have you here. If you need any help or have any questions, don't hestiate to ask.
Rip van Winkle
Rip van Winkle
Admin

https://freecosplayersrocky.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Yhelothar~ Empty Yhelothar~

Post by Matareno Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:25 am

I do that to, just find stuff at the arc or salvation army store and modify it. its cheaper and the results are great.
Matareno
Matareno
Sword Swallower

Back to top Go down

Yhelothar~ Empty Re: Yhelothar~

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum